Spend £50 for Free Leeds Delivery & £150 for Free UK Mainland Delivery

Bonterra Chardonnay

Bonterra Chardonnay

Regular price £18.50

Unit price per 

tax included

Dietary Requirement_Organically farmed and masterfully crafted, Bonterra, Dietary Requirement_Organic Vineyards epitomizes wines that are perfectly in tune with nature. A celebration of farm-fresh flavors, the portfolio features wines coaxed from the earth by careful farming practices carried out on a dynamic network of estate and partner farms throughout California. In addition to a widely available collection of, Dietary Requirement_Organically farmed wines that includes ChardonnaySauvignon BlancCabernet SauvignonMerlot, Equinox Red and Bonterra crafts a trio of sought-after single-vineyard offerings from estate, Dietary Requirement_Bio-dynamic® vineyards in Mendocino County, and The Elysian Collection Merlot, an elevated offering from, Dietary Requirement_Organic grapes.

Long before, Dietary Requirement_Organic produce filled the shelves of neighborhood groceries, the dedicated team at Bonterra was committed to, Dietary Requirement_Organic and, Dietary Requirement_Bio-dynamic® farming because they passionately believe that farms teeming with biodiversity—encompassing vines, insects and wildlife, and healthy soils—yield, Dietary Requirement_Organic grapes leading to better wines. Whether supporting the health of honeybees with hive housing in its, Dietary Requirement_Organic vineyards, trading tractors for sheep to maintain vineyards during the winter months, or giving back to the future of agriculture through educational outreach and shared knowledge, Bonterra strives to leave behind a legacy of thoughtful winegrowing inspired by the potential of nature itself. 

Vinification
100%, Dietary Requirement_Organic fruit from Mendocino County. 70% of the juice is fermented in a combination of French and American oak, they then allow this portion to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the fruit's fresh, crisp flavors. Most of the wine is aged using previously used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 15% of the wine.

Tasting Notes
An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon and crème brulee. The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest.

A versatile wine to drink with fish, chicken and lighter cream sauces as well as flavoursome salads.

Close (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By entering this website you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now