PLEASE NOTE: Due to very busy schedule and adverse weather we are experiencing delays in getting order out. We will endeavor to get deliveries to you as soon as possible.

Bonterra Chardonnay

Bonterra Chardonnay

Organically farmed and masterfully crafted, Bonterra, Organic Vineyards epitomizes wines that are perfectly in tune with nature. A celebration of farm-fresh flavors, the portfolio features wines coaxed from the earth by careful farming practices carried out on a dynamic network of estate and partner farms throughout California. In addition to a widely available collection of, Organically farmed wines that includes ChardonnaySauvignon BlancCabernet SauvignonMerlot, Equinox Red and Bonterra crafts a trio of sought-after single-vineyard offerings from estate, Bio-dynamic® vineyards in Mendocino County, and The Elysian Collection Merlot, an elevated offering from, Organic grapes.

Long before, Organic produce filled the shelves of neighborhood groceries, the dedicated team at Bonterra was committed to, Organic and, Bio-dynamic® farming because they passionately believe that farms teeming with biodiversity"€�encompassing vines, insects and wildlife, and healthy soils"€�yield, Organic grapes leading to better wines. Whether supporting the health of honeybees with hive housing in its, Organic vineyards, trading tractors for sheep to maintain vineyards during the winter months, or giving back to the future of agriculture through educational outreach and shared knowledge, Bonterra strives to leave behind a legacy of thoughtful winegrowing inspired by the potential of nature itself. 

Vinification
100%, Organic fruit from Mendocino County. 70% of the juice is fermented in a combination of French and American oak, they then allow this portion to undergo malolactic fermentation to create a rich, creamy wine with just a touch of oak spice. The remaining 30% is fermented in stainless steel to preserve the fruit's fresh, crisp flavors. Most of the wine is aged using previously used or neutral oak in order for these fresh fruit characteristics to shine through. New oak was used for just 15% of the wine.

Tasting Notes
An initial impression of rich, buttery cream quickly turns to aromas of honey and lightly toasted almonds, followed by tropical aromas of pineapple, citrusy lemon and créme brulee. The wine is refreshing on the palate, with a minerality that is both bright and clean, drawing you into a vibrant tartness and lemon zest.

A versatile wine to drink with fish, chicken and lighter cream sauces as well as flavoursome salads.

Please note: Vintages may vary. If you require a specific vintage please contact us in advance to check.

Close (esc)

Fancy 10% off wine and beers?

Set up an account, join the Loyalty List and receive a code for 10% off wine and beer (FOREVER). No funny business, just the occasional email about offers and tastings every now and then (we hate spam and don't have much time).

Get signed up

Age verification

By entering this website you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now